Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh yea, I forgot

I have a blog. I just logged in and saw that I haven't posted since Feb 21st.

I admit, I got cought up in life. Occasionally I've said "Yea, I should start blogging again" and then I forgot.
Well, my boyfriend and I broke up this week (all on my part) and even though I know, in the long run, I will be a much better person, it's difficult right now. So today I was trying to find things to do with my time, to kind of keep my mind off of it until these feelings pass.

So, here I am, back and ready to go. Except...err, well I wasn't exactly ready to blog, as I had nothing in my house to eat or blog about.

So with the top down...


Bags and latte in hand...


Off to the grocery store I went...


It was a fairly small shopping trip. I am going to try and just do these from now on, as I tend to go overboard and buy every fruit and vegetable I see, and then they go bad. By the time I got home, I was ready to eat my arm.
Instead, I took a black bean burrito out of the freezer so fast, the wrapper ended up on the floor.


Heated it, and had it with some plain soy yogurt on the side for dippage. I promise steamed broccoli made it onto the plate as well.
It hit the spot.

I have told myself that it is okay to sit at home alone this weekend and sulk/pamper myself, so I am off to watch Dear John and eat a freshly baked Vegan Blueberry Strusel Muffin from Mama Pea.

Tomorrow I have to teach for a bit, then I am off to watch some of my dance student's in competition.
On the to-do list for tomorrow as well;
*remember I have a blog.

Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...Becki! I thought I saw something on Twitter about bad news. Sorry to hear about you and your honey (if you need a shoulder, you know I'm here). Glad to have you back though!!

    ReplyDelete